[RBS] Parties, Brissim, Kiddushes, Dessert Buffets, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Weddings ........

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Mar 13 23:27:16 IST 2011

Make your simcha a simcha for everyone involved ... even you!

We  meet, we agree on menu and décor, and you come to your affair with a
smile .
You enjoy  your son's leigning knowing your kiddush will be all set for you.
You actually eat the food at your party because you can! with no worries for
details.
You sit at your simcha like a guest .  We take care of all the rest.

ENJOY YOUR SIMCHA AT A PRICE YOU WILL ENJOY EVEN MORE.....
CALL  for a free consultation.
LEEBA... the caterer that provides delicious food and party planning  all in
one at
prices you will not believe.

Your food or ours ~
Meat, Pareve, Dairy, Bagels, Cakes, Cookies, Ice Cream Bars, Waffles and
more.... mehadrin hechsehrim only.

Now booking through January 2012

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~  077 78 555 11 ~
www.besimcha-israel.com