[RBS] RBS Gelt Center: Purim Sameach l kulam

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 22:10:22 IST 2011

Dear All,

We would like to wish all of our clients, friends, and neighbors and their
families a Purim Sameach!!!

This Friday, we will hold 2 drawings: 1 lottery for a $50 cash prize, and
another lottery for $180 cash prize.

You can receive an entry and have a chance to win the $50 cash prize by
doing a transaction of any size,
or by mentioning this email, or by suggesting an idea for our popular email
postings.
You can receive an entry and have a chance to win the $180 cash prize by
cashing a non-NIS check of $1000 or more or equivalent AND by mentioning
this email.
Lottery entries will not be accepted on Friday, the day of the drawing, and
the entries are limited to one per person per day.

BEH, we will maintain our regular working hours all of this week, including
Thu which is a fast day.
We will be closed on Sunday Mar 20 for Purim festivities.  On Monday Mar 21,
we will be open from 9am till 12:30pm only.
On Tue, we will resume our regular schedule.

The RBS Gelt Center is conveniently located in the RBS Shopping Center,
around the corner from Big Deal,
across the parking lot from the Dona building which houses the Jo's Club,
Merkaz Rakefet, Kupot Cholim Macabee and Klalit,
we are co-located with Ambassador Tours Travel Agency 02 992 5020 in the
RBSA Shopping Center.

The store hours are 8:30am to 7pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 to 12:30 on
Fridays.

The phone number in the store is 02 992 3719, the fax is 077 228 5303, our
email address is RBSGeltCenter(at)gmail.com
(please replace (at) with @).

You can bank with us in person or by phone or by fax or by email or by
appointment.

We are a one stop solution for all of your money management needs.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best regards - PURIM SAMEACH!!!

Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin

RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change)
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center