[RBS] Fwd: COLMAR'S PURIM IDEAS

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:36:26 IST 2011

Want a nicely trimmed brisket or corned beef for your Seudah? We have just
the thing for you!

Great Meat Platters, Sandwiches,Vacuum Packs of Cold Cuts, all make your
catering easier.

Roast Chickens,

Meat in a Savoury Sauce or Honey & Mustard Sauce thinly sliced and ready for
the table.

Are you having a barbeque? Amazing Entrocote Steaks, Burgers and Boerewors.

UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA MAOR

The meats are either RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR SHIERIT YISRAEL OR
MACHPUD

To order please call Margaret and Colin at  02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4

We look forward to hearing from you soon

PURIM SAMEACH