[RBS] Organizing a Buying Group to purchase Steam Showers for home use

Snir clicksnir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:42:03 IST 2011

BsD

To fellow RBSA citizens:

I am getting together a Buying Group of 10 members minimum
To purchase a Steam Shower unit ( all together 10 units)
For home use. If you may be interested in joining please
contact me Via email and/ or telephone.
The going price in Israel for such units range from
15 to 25 thousand shekels. We are able to have them landed
In Israel for approximately 5000 shekels.
You can reach me at 052 472 4495 or email me at
Rabbisnir at gmail.com
Snir Bitton