[RBS] MAKE YOUR SEDER SPECIAL!!

David Derovan derovan at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 13 22:48:59 IST 2011

Instead of buying a new Haggadah this year in search of something new to
say, I recommend my book of Divrei Torah, "You Shall Tell Your Son."

Filled with great (but not too long) essays on Pesach, you won't lack for
interesting, discussion prompting things to say at the table. Fresh ideas on
'old' themes are hard to come by, but these are just that. The approach is
anthological: a wide variety of sources (from Chazal to Rav Soloveitchik)
are quoted and explained.

And at only 64 nis you can't beat the price

So, click the link below, buy, enjoy and share (also makes a great
gift...you can thank me later :)
To read a sample chapter and to order, follow this link:

http://www.frenchcreekpress.com/our-authors/david-jay-derovan/

Order now so you'll have it well before Pesach!
And please pass the word to all of your friends and relatives.

Thanks,

David Derovan