[RBS] Anyone know of a 'musical' Megillah reading?

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:12:33 IST 2011

The email below was clearly written by someone who hasn't been around for
very long...

I invite women who are looking forward to a meaningful reading of megillah,
together with songs, music, sound effects, and more, to the 8:20 PM, reading
at Beis Tefillah, led by yours truly.

Starts with Havdallah (musical, of course). BYOBesamim.

Aryeh Sonnenberg