[RBS] melting bobka 2morrow!

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:57:43 IST 2011

Just a reminder to everyone that the melting bobka company will be
delivering their yummy, mouthwatering goodies tomorrow
around 10:30 AM in RBSA
You can get yours at Best Market Nachal Dolev or Hakol Lishulchan
opposite Big Deal in the RBSA shopping center.
Don't wait till the last minute!
Not only are these perfect for Shabbos, but as mishloach manos' as well!
Moist chocolate bobka, cinnamon bobka, chocolate cake with a rich
thick fudge frosting, soft chocolate chip cookies, cinnamon buns you
will have a hard time putting down once you start to eat these!
All with a Rabbi Rubin hechshir!
I am not affiliated with this company, I just love these desserts and
want to see the young couple who make these cakes have a parnassa.
Purim sameach to all
Marti