[RBS] [bsaje] R/BS invited to show their support for residents of Itamar

Schilit Shoshanna srschilit at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 23:27:40 IST 2011

I have room for four people...

Shoshanna Schilit

--- On Wed, 3/16/11, The Jerenbergs <batyai100 at 013.net> wrote:

From: The Jerenbergs <batyai100 at 013.net>
Subject: [bsaje] R/BS invited to show their support for residents of Itamar
To: "BSAJE" <bsaje at yahoogroups.com>, "RBS LIST" <rbs at cs.huji.ac.il>, list at shemesh.co.il
Cc: ilana at ilanarealty.com, yehuda5 at neto.net.il
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 5:08 PM

CONVOY TO ITAMAR ON SHUSHAN PURIM!

To all the residents of R/BS,

Following the horrific terror attack in Itamar, the people of Beit Shemesh
are going to express our identification with – and support for – our
brothers and sisters who have settled in Itamar specifically, and the
Shomron and every other place in Eretz Yisrael in general. We want to
strengthen them – and be strengthened ourselves.

Therefore, all the communities in R/BS are hereby invited to take part in a
procession of cars to the yishuv of Itamar on:

MONDAY, SHUSHAN PURIM (MARCH 21)

Each family traveling in their own car will meet at 10:30 AM and leave at
10:45 sharp.
Estimated time of return: 5:30 PM (can leave earlier)

Cars will gather at the side of the road at:
>From RBS: Corner of Nahar HaYarden and Yarkon, leading toward Route 10
>From BS: On the street going down from Ezra V’Achva towards Route 10

Schedule of events:
·         Drive by way of Sha’ar Hagai and Tzomet Morasha, via Ariel to
Itamar.
·         Gather in the yishuv and saying of tehillim.
·         Tour the area with local guides.
·         Picnic lunch
·        Distribution of mishloach manot to the children of the yishuv

We’re asking each family to:
1.      Decorate their car with a sign with an appropriate message, flags,
etc.
2.      Prepare mishlochei manot (ask your friends and neighbors who can’t
come to pitch in!)
3.      Have all your kids write notes to the children of Itamar that will
encourage them and give them chizuk.

THE ACTIVITY HAS BEEN COORDINATED WITH LOCAL SECURITY FORCES

For more information, call Yehuda: 050-377-3223

For those with no car, we have arranged a bullet-proof bus, costing 25 NIS
per person. Registration is required. Please call Nissim Bariach:
050-899-7663

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: