[RBS] A Solution to NON DIAGNOSED CONDITIONS

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 03:15:53 IST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniella Krause <kosherfamily at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Subject: A Solution to NON DIAGNOSED CONDITIONS
To: list <list at shemesh.co.il>, rbs <RBS at cs.huji.ac.il>

A SOLUTION to those NON DIAGNOSED/"UNRESOLVABLE" Medical Problems

You dont have to keep on suffering!
There are solutions!

I have been sick for a month and no one has been able to help me
No doctor!
And I was finally getting desperate
Finally I turned to Yigal Shalit - the healer in my clinic
I did not realize that the solution was right under my nose!
He gave me a series of Acupressure and Energy tretaments and finally I
can breathe without pain
After the first treatment my ribs did not feell ike they were breaking
with every breath
he then explained to me that he specializes in treating UNDIAGNOSED
cases/ or those thathave some vague label but nevr seem to get better/

BREATHING/ASTHMA
CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
FIBROMYALGIA
Ongoing MONO NUCLEOSIS