[RBS] DID YOU PIG OUT ON PURIM?

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:37:33 IST 2011

Oh dear, have we ever been there and done that.  After PROMISING ourselves that we'd only have ONE, or maybe two?
"One bite is too many.  A thousand is never enough."If this speaks to you, then welcome home!OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS is based on the same 12 steps & 12 traditions of AA.   There are no dues or fees, only voluntary contributions. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.Endorsed by Rabbi Dr. Avraham Twerski.The Ramat Beit Shemesh English speakers meeting meets every Sunday evening, 8:30 - 9:30 PM, at our new location - Nachal Refaim 38, in the building that houses Macabi kid.  THIS WEEK ONLY, DUE TO PURIM, WE ARE MEETING THE SAME HOUR, THE SAME PLACE, BUT ON MONDAY EVENING.No need to phone first - just come on in!  But if you want more information, please phone Esther at 052-711-9502. OA ~ the easier, softer way!