[RBS] Wheat Grass Juice and Whole foods Take Out Pre & Pesach/RBS

Naomi Persky naopersky at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:19:22 IST 2011

To order and for information contact Naomi at
991-0232 or naopersky at hotmail.com  (PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE # WITH YOUR ORDER)

WHEAT GRASS JUICE PICK UP IS ON FRIDAY AFTER 12 NOON  (See more info below)
Whole Foods Take Out for Pre and Pesach  order deadline is April 1st. Please email for menus.

Wheat Grass is a perfect solution for a good inner spring cleaning to get you back on track to feeling and actualizing eating better.
 It is also the answer or first step towards doing some good for your body.
Try a month’s supply stating now until Pesach and tune into Pesach preparation internally as well!
I grow wheat grass flats and juice and then freeze daily servings (per person)
of it for many satisfied customers.
The servings are sold in one week 35 Nis or one month packages 105 Nis.
A monthly supply is for 3 weeks, as it is taken for 3 weeks and then the fourth
week of the month you do not drink it.

Below I have listed a few of its many regenerative properties.
Wheat Grass:
Is such a concentrated source of chlorophyll (70%) and other nutrients that one

serving of juice provides the same nourishment as up to 1 kilo of fresh green
vegetables.

Is also complete protein.

Stimulates the thyroid gland, helping to correcting obesity and indigestion.

Restores alkalinity to the blood. The juice's abundance of alkaline minerals

helps reduce over-acidity in the blood. It can be used to relieve many internal
pains,

and has been used successfully to treat peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis,

constipation, diarrhea, and other complaints of the gastrointestinal tract.

A powerful detoxifier, and liver and blood protector…

The enzymes and amino acids found in wheat grass can protect us from

carcinogens like no other food or medicine. It strengthens our cells,
detoxifies the liver and bloodstream, and chemically neutralizes environmental
pollutants.

Contains beneficial enzymes.

Whether
you have a cut finger you want to heal or you desire to lose five
pounds...enzymes must do the actual work.

The life and abilities of the enzymes found naturally in our bodies can be
extended if we help them from the outside by adding exogenous enzymes, like the
ones found in wheat grass juice.

Offers the benefits of a liquid oxygen transfusion since the juice contains
liquid oxygen.

Oxygen is vital to many body processes: it stimulates digestion (the oxidation
of food),

promotes clearer thinking(the brain utilizes 25% of the body's oxygen supply),

and protects the blood against anaerobic bacteria.

Drink wheat grass first thing in the morning after a cup of water and before
eating. Specific directions for consumption are included in the package.

Like all powerful rejuvenating foods wheat grass should be drank in an on/off
cycle.

Three weeks on and then one week off.

Also it should be drank 5 out of the seven days of the week.

A suggestion would be to take it during the 5-day workweek and not on the
weekend.

After taking the juice for one month you will start feeling subtle changes in
your energy output as wheat grass juice provides a steady source of uplifting
energy to fuel the day..

~Naomi