[RBS] nursing ponchos for sale (anyone? anyone?)

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:18:44 IST 2011

Usually after I post about the AWESOME nursing ponchos I sell being
back in stock, I get a flurry of emails.

This last time, nary a snowflake.

So - more dramatic hyper email to come later, but I HAVE NURSING
PONCHOS IN STOCK!
-Israeli designed
-awesome, lovely - black, gray, blue, or lots and lots of pretty prints
-360 degree coverage, so you can nurse your baby anywhere (on the
plane! in the park! on a boat! with a goat! (optional))
-PERFECT FOR PESACH - don't miss the seder! Don't spend your
international flight locked in the lavatory!
-pictures at http://modestnursing.weebly.com (although I have more
fabrics than you see there)

Price: 120 NIS each (cheaper than another nursing poncho I've seen
advertised here)

Simple, lightweight, effective.

Black will sell out soon (it always does) so be in touch!

-Miriam
0523993799