[RBS] Melting bobka already here!

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 19:42:36 IST 2011

Just to let everyone know that the Melting Bobka company dropped off
their amazing desserts today at 7PM!
Usually they drop off Thursday mornings but this week they came extra early.
And everything is soooo fresh!!!
You can find these goodies at Best Market Nachal Dolev in the back
near the bakery section.
They are also at Hakol Lishulchan opposite Big Deal right up front
next to the cashier.
So come out and beat the rush now.
This week we are back to the chocolate cake with fudge frosting.
All these desserts (chocolate bobka, cinnamon bobka, chocolate cake
with fudge frosting, chocolate chip cookies packed full of chips,
cinnamon buns) are all under the hoshgocha of Rav Rubin.
Enjoy!
Marti
ps I do NOT work for this company.
I just want everyone to benefit from these goodies and to not miss out.