[RBS] Thank you BS/RBS for your support!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 20:06:29 IST 2011

Melabev wishes to acknowledge the tremendous outpouring of chessed within
our wonderful community.

Literally hundreds of people from BS/RBS purchased mishloach manot packaged
by the Melabev Seniors. This gave the seniors such happiness and a feeling
of pride and satisfaction by being active and productive citizens of BS/RBS.
Thank you for giving them the opportunity!

Please continue to give the elderly a chance to help our community grow and
provide a place for all seniors wishing to join our innovative therapeutic
program.

Clean in Style with a Pretty Pre-Pesach Melabev Apron – packaged by the
Melabev Seniors.

1 apron for 50nis

2 aprons for 80nis

3 aprons for 100nis

Available in Blue / Red / Black

Pictures available upon request!

Thank you for supporting Melabev and the seniors of BS/RBS!!

For more info or to order:

Melabev.shemesh at gmail.com

02-999-4258