[RBS] Books on Tying Headkerchief (Tichel/Mitpachat)

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:02:15 IST 2011

I've seen a book in in the Bat Ayin store on tying mitpachot.  Upon further investigation, according to beitel.co.il, there are two books like this, both in Hebrew, running about 79 NIS each.  if yu have either of these books that I could borrow, I would very much appreciate it, before I invest this amount in something I may not even make much use of.

TIA,
Rochel Black