[RBS] Pre-Pesach Shiur -- Rebbetzin Yehudis Landau -- Preparing for Pesach with the Proper Mindset

Pircha Soloveichik pcsolo at shemesh.co.il
Fri Mar 25 10:56:25 IST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naomi Pinczower Subject: Pre-Pesach Shiur -- Rebbetzin Yehudis Landau
-- Preparing for
Pesach with the Proper Mindset-- Sunday March 27 -- 8:45 pm

 We are privileged to have Rebbetzin Yehudis Landau give a Pre-Pesach Shiur
as we begin our preparations for  Pesach. The Shiur will take place, IYH,
Sunday March 27 at 8:45 pm, at the home of Larry and Naomi Pinczower -
Rechov Nachal Maor 23/2 - tel . 02-991-1513. The cost of the Shiur is 15
Shekels
Looking forward to seeing you!! .If you have any questions pls. feel free to
call.