[RBS] LVL Pre-Pesach Toy Drive - מבצע גיוס משחקים למען עמותת לגדול ולפרוח

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 13:34:00 IST 2011

If this is not displayed properly or you can not view the images, view online

 לעברית הקליקו כאן

 Dear Friends
Pesach 2011 – Toy drive for LVL

In previous years, our Pesach toy drive helped build our stocks of games and toys in the toy library.   With thanks to a grant from Bituach Leumi, we have now renovated and filled the shelves with new educational games and toys to benefit all children in our city, in particular those with special needs.

Therefore, this year's toy drive will collect  pre-loved toys and games to distribute to children from needy families who do not have suitable play opportunities in their homes.

How can you and your children help? When clearing out your games closets for Pesach remember LVL – games should be in good condition containing all pieces.
As a guide:
Memory games                     Matching games          Counting games
Board games                        Puzzles – wooden or cardboard

Please DO NOT send incomplete puzzles, broken boxes, dolls or soft toys.

Where to bring the toys? There is a clearly marked box at reception in Mercaz Rakefet.

Thank you for being part of this project.  Your pre-loved items will give hours of enjoyment to needy children in our community.

Wishing you all a פסח כשר ושמח

Emma Link
Development Coordinator

This email was sent to atrblack at hotmail.com by Ligdol v'Lifroach Child and Family Services (ligdolvlifroach at wizevents.com).
Update Profile/Email Address  |  Remove from mailing list