[RBS] Kol Dichfin Yeisei V'Yeichol

Goldmeier goldmeier at 012.net.il
Tue Mar 29 08:44:51 IST 2011

Regarding this request, I am now told she has a second seder lined up
already and only needs sleeping accommodations and a first seder, not a
second. So even if you are not making a second seder you can host her if
you have space.

If you can help, please contact FranklsinIsrael at gmail.com - NOT ME. This
message was passed on for a friend.

thanks