[RBS] pateurized eggs for pesach

Ophir Chernin chernino at netvision.net.il
Tue Mar 29 09:17:06 IST 2011

As I've done for the past couple of years, I will be organizing an order of
pasteurized eggs for pesach.  They come in 1 liter cartons - 19 shekel for a
carton of egg whites and 24 shekel for a carton of egg yolks.  I must
receive all orders no later than next Friday - April 8 in order to have the
eggs in time.  I also need to receive the money up front - I don't have the
means to lay out thousands of shekel before pesach - sorry.

If you'd like to make an order, please either reply to this e-mail or call
me at 999-3122 with the following information:
How many cartons of whites
How many cartons of yolks
Your telephone number

Kol tuv.