[RBS] For free or for cheap

yechiel lewis yechiel_lewis at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 18:29:01 IST 2011

Hi all

We have the following second-hand stuff for sale or for free:

WOW USB ADSL Modem ALE 130 - 45 shekels ono.
Old Canon scanner - free
Thick English-Hebrew dictionary - free
Kenwood Mixer - free (needs new brushes which cost about 40 shekels). If you buy the brushes in Geulah, I could install them for a small fee.
Curtain material - green-white pattern with white netting on top, 2.5m x 3m - 90 shekels ono.
Curtain material - gold-white pattern, 6m x 1.8m - 160 shekels ono.

Thanks and regards
Yechiel
Lewis
MS Office Automation and Technical Writing Services

Office:
(02) 999-4938
Mobile: (052) 762-4938
email: y_lewis at 012.net.il