[RBS] Rabbi Kessin Pesach and Current Events Shiur CD for Sale

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Tue Mar 29 08:04:15 IST 2011

I am happy to announce that the shiur by Rabbi Mendel Kessin on ""The Hidden Story of Pesach- What Really Happened  and Updates to Current Events" is now ready for sale.   The price is 30 shekels for the cd which is in a mp3 format.   Please email me at rabbikessin.currentevents at gmail.com how many copies you want and when you come to pick up your order, please bring exact change. I am available today from 5 PM to 7:30 to come by and get your cd, please let me know to expect you.

Looking forward in hearing from you

Reuven Ashenberg
Moderator for Rabbi Kessin Shiur