[RBS] lost: white envelope with 200nis cash!!

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Tue Mar 29 22:02:25 IST 2011

My daughter lost a white envelope containing 200nis from her school bag last
week or the week before. It was chug money to take to school. I assume it
fell from her bag somewhere between nachal Dolev and Nachal Arugot, maybe on
Superbus (11, 12 or 14). Please be in touch asap if you found the envelope
or loose cash that somehow escaped the envelope. I think it was probaby a
red 200nis bill.
Thanks
RIvka