[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Looking for Professional carpet cleaners

Tamar Har-Oz tdbho at bezeqint.net
Wed Mar 30 12:09:22 IST 2011

After doing some research a few years ago, I and my sister Jordana have gave
gotten our carpets cleaned before every Pesach by Itzik from Clean-Tech (you
can Google to see amazing before and afters).

I am pleased to report that he has repeatedly done a fantastic job at a
great price (much cheaper than I was quoted by a guy for whom I received
mixed reviews from some neighbors) at both houses.  Also, my sister - who,
prior to using Itzik,  had her carpets cleaned by others - tells me that
Cleantech was able to do the job much faster than the other company because
they have this portable steam extraction machine that seemed to get
everywhere more easily and quickly.

If you use him, please do tell them I sent you. It should get you a discount
, especially if he can fit you in on April 17, when he's already coming to
Beit Shemesh to do our two houses.
Good luck,
Tamar