[RBS] COLMAR 'S READY FOR PESACH

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 16:27:18 IST 2011

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to let you know that Colmar is now ready for Pesach, we still have
Chametz meats in stock though.

PESACH can be made easier with our ready cooked meats and coldcuts.

Corned Beef, Roast Beef, Pastrami, Pickled Tongue vacuum packed in 250 gram
packs

ALSO our raw briskets and corned beef  which we will cook for you if required at
a minimal extra cost.

Matured Entrecote Steak

Auerbach Chickens Roasted or in Sauce, Kehillot Roast Turkey & Turkey Pastrami
Chopped and Danish Herring

Boerewors, Burgers and Biltong also for Pesach

OUR MEAT IS EITHER RABBANUT RASHIT, CHALAK, MEHADRIN, AGUDAT YISRAEL,
SHEIRIT YISRAEL OR RAV MACHPUD

UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR.

To order please call 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4 e-mail abrams2 at bezeqint.net,
ASK FOR OUR PESACH PRICE LIST