[RBS] Limudei Lottie Summer Semester Begins May 16

limudeilottie at bezeqint.net limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sun May 1 09:20:10 IDT 2011

Limudei Lottie
In Memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

Our Summer Semester Begins on May 16!
May 16 - June 21 (5 Weeks)
There are no classes the week of Shavuos (June 6)

Monday

9:25 - 10:25
Rebbetzin Simi Malinowitz-Timely Halachic Topics

Join this very practical Halacha class, and prepare for
inyanei diyoma. In this five week series the topics that will,
IY"H, be covered are:

May 16,23 -   Halachos and Hashkafos of Challah
May 30 -        Halachos of Yom Tov/ Shavuos
June 13,20 -  Halachos of Bein Hamitzarim

10:30 - 11:30
Mrs. Bayla Jacobovitz - Sefer Nefesh Chaya

***Mini Course Monday will take place in this time slot on
June 13 ****

Join us as we continue to explore and analyze Nefesh Chaya,a
compilation of Rabbi Shimshon Pincus's uplifting shiurim
specifically for women (text based)
Topics to be covered:
1)Otzrot Genuzim- Hidden Treasures A deeper understanding of
women and hair covering
2)Our inner Desire for Kedusha: Lessons from the Zealousness
of Pinchas in Understanding Our Self Motivation

Appointments With Rebbetzin Malinowitz
To Schedule an appointment call 054-841-8367
or email limudeilottie at bezeqint.net

11:35 - 12:35
Mini Course Monday

May 16,23,30     Rebbetzin Yehudis Samet -
 Honoring Parents Posthumously Part 4,5 & 6

June 13             Mrs. Dina Shoonmaker -
Menuchas HaNefesh
 ***10:30 - 11:30 NOTE CHANGE IN TIME****
June 30             Rabbi Beinish Ginsburg
What are we missing? What do we have? - A shiur for the three
weeks

Tuesday

9:25 - 10:25
Mrs. Chana Gila Fox - Pirkei Avos

In this course we will try to reach a deep understanding of
selected mishnayos of Pirkei Avos.  Each week the focus will
be on the Chapter of the following shabbos. It is recommended
to bring a Pirkei Avos with Rabeinu Yonah.  All skill levels
welcome.

10:30 - 11:25

Mrs. Chana Ginsburg - Shavuos & Megilas Rus

In this course we will study Megillas Rus by turning to the
wealth and richness of the Talmud and Midrashic literature, to
discover new meaning in the Pshat of the text that is so
familiar to us. We will discover that Drash will provide
logical answers to the problems left unsolved by reading Pshat
alone. All sources will be provided in English and in Hebrew

11:30 - 12:45
Mrs. Avigail Polishuk - CPR/First Aid

Avigayil Polishuk is a certified instructor (in both Israel
and by the American Red Cross).
This class is important for every person. Statistics show that
people who are familiar with first aid/cpr will respond more
rapidly in an emergency situation. It is also true that with
even one minute quicker response to give cpr or aed ,
increases significantly (possibly 90%), a victims chance of
survival.  Of course we hope to never have to use anything
that we learn in this class, realistically however, anyone
with children does need to be informed. Women who have taken
this course have reported- "I really have already saved a life
(lives)."
In this hands- on course you will be taught Standard First Aid
and CPR. Aside from the oral instruction and demonstrations,
you will be provided with practical and easily understood
handouts. You will practice CPR on dummies. You will learn
what to do in case of a choking child. It is as easy as "CABC
"(come to the class to find out what this means!)

**Minimum registration required for the class to run**
**Class size is limited to 15 participants**

Classes take place at Bais Knesses Aish Kodesh - Nachal Maor 4

Tution
100 NIS per 5 week course.  Reb Malinowitz - FREE - Suggested
Donation 20 NIS per class.  Mini Courses - 25 NIS per class
INDIVIDUAL CLASSED - 25NIS

3 Easy ways to register
1. Phone - call Leya 054-841-8367
2. email - email limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
3. Online - www.limudeilottie.org

SPECIAL NOTICE - BABYSITTER NEEDED

Limudei Lottie has been forced to suspend its babysitting
program due to a lack of available babysitters.  If you or
anyone you know is interested in filling this position please
call Chana - 999-6058 or email limudeilottie at bezeqint.net