[RBS] SEAMSTRESS EXTRAORDINAIRE

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun May 1 17:28:11 IDT 2011

I was given this recommendation some years ago by a local classy
clothing store, and I've been grateful and extremely pleased ever since.

Tzila Yehuda, Nachal Kishon 11/18, entrance bet, 3rd floor in the
elevator - Hebrew speaker.  Phone number 992-1622, cell 054-840-3235.
Hebrew speaker, lovely frum woman.

She does expert repairs as well as all manner of creations from scratch.

~Rivka Ester Rothstein

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093  Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM