[RBS] Rabbi Kessin CD on Pesach and Current Events on Sale

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Mon May 2 11:34:15 IDT 2011

Dear RBS,

I am happy to announce that the shiur by Rabbi Mendel Kessin on ""The Hidden Story of Pesach- What Really Happened and Updates to Current Events" is on sale for the price of 30 shekels for a cd in an mp3 format. You can call me at 0546-202-781 to get your cd and I live at Nachel Dolev 37/4 entrance 1 RBS Aleph. Please bring exact change when you pick up your order.

Looking forward in hearing from you

Thanks,

Reuven Ashenberg
Moderator for Rabbi Mendel Kessin