[RBS] Netbooks for Kids - Zichron Yosef

Izzy Bromberg izzy.bromberg at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:48:29 IDT 2011

Hello All,

Zichron Yosef - netbooks for kids - is proud to announce the availability of
the first 3 netbooks.

Questions:

Q: What does this mean?

A: We have purchased netbooks that are available for loan to children that
are undergoing long term hospital and home treatment.

Q: How long can they be borrowed for?

A: They can be used for about 3-4 months - free of charge.

Q: What are the requirements?

A: The patient needing them should preferably be a Beit Shemesh resident. We
require a refundable deposit on the netbook as well as TZ and address
details of the family borrowing it. Our first preference is children 8-15
years old.

Q: What is a netbook?

A: A netbook is a small - fully functional 10.1" laptop. We have 2 loaded
with windows XP Hebrew and one in English. They come loaded with games and
some movies.

Q: How do I find out more?