[RBS] Central Yom Haatzmaut EVE :Kinderlach , Ohad Moshkowitz, Kobi Aflalo

shalem shalemm at bezeqint.net
Wed May 4 20:32:00 IDT 2011

 The community is invited to the community is invited to the Central Yom
 Haatzmaut Celebration, IYH on
Monday night, May 9th
 We will meet after Tfilla, at 8:30pm at the main  park on Nahal
 Dolev.  From there, we will dance-march with music and flags to the Ulam
Sport on Nahal Soreq in Ramat Bet Shemesh.
 The program, which will start at 9:00pm, will include:
 Central performance- Ohad Moshkowitz and Kinderlach Boys choir!!!
-Beacon lightening ceremony.
speeches and divrei bracha from rabbanim and community leaders
 fireworks
 children's activities:
 food stands
 dancing to Chassidic music sounds

 the event is sponsored by:
The events department and  The Moreshet Yisrael dept of the city,
Shaaley Tora
Moatza Datit Bet Shemesh

 Guests of Honor:
 the mayor, Moshe Abutbul
Harav Biton -Rav Hair
Deputy Mayor- Mr Meir Balaish
Mr Richard Peres- Chairman of Education, Walfare and Matnasim
HaRav Spector, Rav  Givaat Sharet
Jecky Edri, member of city council
Shalom Lerner, member of city council
Ilana Yarchi-member of city council
Harav Yehuda Medizada,chairman of the Moatza datit
Local community's Rabanim .

AT 24:00we are continuing the Celebration at BEER HATIKVA , WITH Kobi Aflalo
and his band.

Here is a Promo to EREV Yom Haatzmaut Events in Ramat Bet Shemesh

Monday, May 9th from 20:30-23:30 at the sport hall, Nachal Sorek 16 Ramat
Bet Shemesh

The Kinderlach boys
choir:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkcZtUs7ps8&feature=related

another link  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0RNsQATG_w&feature=related

 ohad Moshkowitzhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVB0nW2gojY

Monday, May 9th from after midnight at the Well of hope,

                 Koby Aflalo  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cj5N4VGBRs

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVMZ5kgBKPY&feature=related another link