[RBS] TONIGHT: Behind the Headlines - Joseph's Tomb Explained

David Morris david at scitronix.co.il
Thu May 5 13:31:47 IDT 2011

[I have been asked to post this to the lists]

Ben Yosef Livnat, HYD, was murdered by PA “policemen” on 23rd April (this
Chol Hamoed Pessach), on his return from  davening at Kever Yosef in
Shechem.

A representative from “Jewish Cities Revived” (גרעיני הערים העיבריות) will
present the history of Kever Yosef, from our most ancient history until
today, in English, in Ramat Bet Shemesh.

There will be light refreshments and an opportunity to ask questions, and to
discuss the FUTURE plans for Kever Yosef, in open forum.