[RBS] psa: beautiful clothes at My Place near Yesh

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Sat May 7 21:38:21 IDT 2011

I just wanted to let you all know about My Place, a little store tucked away
in the Merkaz, next to Yesh. I never really went into it until recently and
they have such a beautiful selection of robes-Shabbos and weekday, maternity
clothes, a very wide selection of undergarments and pajamas, plus they have
kids clothes and socks. So if you're like me and you never really saw what
My Place had to offer, you may want to give it a try before shlepping
somewhere further.

Shavua tov,

Riva

Write on. Visit www.rivapomerantz.com!