[RBS] can you help Likrat Kallah tomorrow afternoon????

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun May 8 10:11:55 IDT 2011

HI.  We are having a distribution of items day for the kallahs tomorrow(i.e.
Monday) between 2-4pm.  The high school volunteers that usually come cannot
make it and I really need help.  It involves giving out the items to the
kallahs as they arrive at our home.  (we are located in RBS A).  It's a nice
chesed and is not hard to do it all. If you think you could help out(even
for an hour) please e-mail me back.  Thanks, Sadeena Pinhasik