[RBS] a buyer?

Caroline Ofstein cofstein at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 13:57:41 IDT 2011

one of these - can't remember
rbs at cs.huji.ac.ilRBS@yahoogroups.com Posted by: "armandoangelino" armandoangelino at yahoo.com armandoangelinoDate: Sat May 7, 2011 11:36 am ((PDT))We are looking to buy a large home, preferably a Villa or Cottgae, in the BS/RBS A area. We prefer a house sold directly by owner, and with a July/August 2011 availability.Please email info to armandoangelino at yahoo.comthanks