[RBS] Seeking evaluation doctor for my 9y old

judith juditht4 at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 11:56:27 IDT 2011

Hi
My son has some slight behaviour problems and some langue problems and needs to be evaluated with a privet doctor( he is too old to get funded). Machon rakefet has an appointment 'hopefully' in July and Kidma in 'hopefully' this month and that's all way to late for me.clalit mushlam was useless and didn't even know what I wanted.
For my piece of mind, I want it done earlier but can't find anyone. Does anyone know of someone in the area that can see me asap?
Thanks,
Judith treismans
RBS a resident