[RBS] ACE Extreme Summers (Sleep Away Camp)

Rory snowmaster_x at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 15:04:55 IDT 2011

ACE ISRAEL EXTREME SUMMERS challenges YOU to gear up for another unforgettable summer!  The ACE ISRAEL team, through the proven method of experiential education, has raised the bar in summer camp expectations!  Enhance your physical and spiritual growth  through such activities as:
-Learning
-Paintball
-Extreme Hiking
-Grappling/ Martial Arts from a world renowned Instructor
-Camping
-Rock Climbing
and much, much more!  At ACE ISRAEL we have an action packed schedule so you get the most out of your summer!  Through Learning coupled with extreme activities, we will build a foundation for life to meet the challenges ahead by developing confidence, self esteem, respect for others, leadership and a passion for life . The relationships with a dedicated staff will last long after the summer has ended.  Your opportunity of a lifetime starts now!

Spaces limited
July Session Registration: Now. Registration Ends: June 20th
August Session Registration: Now. Registration Ends: July10th

For More Information/Registration contact R' Ari Deutcher 052.765.1397 or R' Ori Murray 054.925.5676 or ace.extreme.summers at gmail.com

ACE ISRAEL EXTREME SUMMERS
Like nothing you've experienced before!
http://www.aceisrael.com/