[RBS] Fwd: GLUTEN-FREE taste testing

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Wed May 11 15:48:26 IDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	GLUTEN-FREE taste testing
Date: 	Wed, 11 May 2011 08:11:20 -0400
From: 	Petite Safranit <petite.safranit at verizon.net>
To: 	list at shemesh.co.il, rbs at yahoogroups.com

Dear GF residents of Bet Shemesh and Ramat Bet Shemesh,

We are happy to invite you to join us for a special gluten free tasting.

This Friday the 13th of May between the hours of 09:00-13:00 we will
have Sara'les Gluten Free products up for tasting.
During the tasting you will be able to try, taste and get acquainted
with the various products.
You can see all of Sara'les Gluten Free products on our site
<http://glutenfree.co.il/index.php?catID=564&sesid=3b426432ae0ae9c096f6702e34f2926d&site_id=&lang=en>.

The tasting will take place in our warehouse in Petach Tikva.

We will be happy to see you,

www.GlutenFree.co.il <http://www.glutenfree.co.il/>
Telephone 03-9191025
6 Hamefalsim St. Kiryat Arie, Petach Tikva