[RBS] Fw: Saidels Bakery: Post Yom HaAtzmaut Special in RBS

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed May 11 20:54:21 IDT 2011

Subject: Saidels Bakery: Post Yom HaAtzmaut Special in RBS

      **************************
      Post Yom Ha'atzmaut SPECIAL - 7% off all purchases this week (Fri, 13 May).
      Standing order customers, who regularly get 7% off all their
      purchases, get 14% off!
      **************************

      It pays to be a Standing Order Customer with Saidels Bakery! All you
      need to do is to have a minimal standing order with us each week. You
      can add to or subtract from your standing order on any given week.
      Going away one week? You can put your standing order on hold for up to
      4 weeks in the year and still retain your status as a standing order
      customer.

      Standing order customers regularly enjoy the highest quality challahs,
      breads, bagels, bialys, cookies, pies and frozen foods at a highly
      reduced rate that amounts to a substantial saving over the year.

      Save yourself the bother of remembering to order challahs etc. each
      week. Let us remember for you and we will reward you with a huge 7%
      discount every week.

      Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh. We have a pick-up point or we can DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

      Our pick-up point is at the Cohen Family, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building #6). Tel: 9920559 from from 14:30-16:30.

      To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

      Shabbat Shalom
      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery "baked with love"