[RBS] PSA melting bobka NEW

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:55:27 IDT 2011

Hey everybody!
Melting bobka is here already!
Saw it in Best today
Fresh yummy delicious desserts
Today Isaw there was a new item: Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies!
Looks moise and rich for all you chocoholics

We are gonna try ours out this Shabbos and I will get back to you on it

Remember The Melting Bobka company has the tasties line of desserts
All with a Rav Rubin hechshir
Chocolate bobka, cinnamon bobka, sinnamon buns, shocolate cake with
fudge frosting, moist chocolate chip cookies and now Double chocolate
fudge brownies!

They are delivered to Best Market nachal Dolev, Hakol lishulchan
opposite Big Deal in the RBSA shopping center, Gilo makolet and
someone emailed me last week thatthey saw them at the makolet on Maor
too!

So enjoy!
Marti