[RBS] baby items for sale

Yaelle Moesch jacquidiane at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 16:35:05 IDT 2011

    Shilav crib for sale - bought for 1200 shekel incl mattress. overall in excellent condition, but needs a minor repair(to be specific the side railing needs to be reinforced on one of the sides). It was hardly used, even though i have had it for several years. It is a beautiful crib and great quality. the color is "egoz" (walnut) and the matress is still in excellent condition as well. Asking 600 shekel, will consider any reasonable offer.I do not have pictures, if you want to come and see it please email me.

Chicco baby carry cot. asking 250 shekel - navy blue and cream color. fits onto a stroller frame or can be used around the house for a sleeping baby. great for babies 0-6 months. email me if you need more details or want to come and have a look.

Yaelle