[RBS] COLMAR DELICATESSEN HERE TO MAKE LIFE EASIER

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 22:06:53 IDT 2011

Hi, hope you have all recovered from Yomtov and Yom Haatzmaut,

NEW on our menu great, breaded Schnitzels ready to be warmed and eaten[the
Hechsher is Eidah Ha Chareidit]

Cooked BBQ flattened chickens OR cooked in a Savoury Sauce OR whole roasted
THE CHICKENS ARE AURBACH  SHECHITA

Cooked, vacuum packed Brisket with a sachet of Honey/Mustard Sauce OR  in a
Savoury Sauce

COLD CUTS;
Corned Beef, Pastrami, Roast Beef or Pickled Tongue

Excellent, Matured Entrecote Steaks, Boerewors, Burgers and of course Biltong,

We also have nicely trimmed uncooked Corned Beef and Briskets so that it is
easier for you to cook
OR for a small charge we will cook and slice them for you

Chopped Herring and Kichel

UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA MAOR

The meats are either RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR AGUDAT YISRAEL

To order please call Colin and Margaret at 02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4