[RBS] For Sale: 2 masgans and 1 toaster oven

rhonda rhondajepstein at bellsouth.net
Fri May 13 12:55:26 IDT 2011

Selling 1 Graetz 15 liter toaster oven. Used for meat maybe once or twice a week. Excellent condition. Paid 149 sheckels. Selling for 75 sheckels. Cash only,no checks.
Also selling 2 LG "Gold 10" masgavs (air-conditioner/heaters).They are mounted on our bedroom walls. They come with remotes and a wall-mount rack to hold the remotes. Buyer will need to bring along an air-conditioning person to remove the units from our walls. Paid 1,590 sheckels for each unit. Selling each unit for 795 sheckels.
Cash only. No checks.
Everything was purchased last July at Lior in the BIG shopping plaza.
We are moving to a townhouse that has central air/heat and a big oven. We no longer need these items.
Contact: Rhonda Epstein
054-6198617
rhonda at costaricafinca.info
items located at Habesor and Raziel (close to Dolev)