[RBS] Time is running out to register for out CPR & First Aid Course!

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sun May 15 00:11:15 IDT 2011

Time is running out to register for our CPR & First Aid course given by
Mrs. Avigail Polishuk!
Minimum class size needed for the course to run.
Maximum 15 participants.

Avigayil Polishuk is a certified instructor(in both Israel and by the
American Red Cross).

This class is important for every person. Statistics show that people
who are familiar with first aid/cpr will respond more rapidly in an
emergency situation.

It is also true that with even one minute quicker response to give cpr
or aed , increases significantly (possibly 90%), a victims chance of
survival.  Of course we hope to never have to use anything that we learn
in this class, realistically however, anyone with children does need to
be informed. Women who have taken this course have reported- "I really
have already saved a life (lives)."

In this hands- on course you will be taught Standard First Aid and CPR.
Aside from the oral instruction and demonstrations, you will be provided
with practical and easily understood handouts. You will practice CPR on
dummies. You will learn what to do in case of a choking child. It is as
easy as "CABC "(come to the class to find out what this means!)

DATES: Tuesday May 17, 24, 31, June 7, 14, 21
TIME: 11:30AM - 12:45PM
LOCATION: Beis Knesses Aish Kodesh - Nachal Maor 4
COST: 100 NIS

For more information or to register call Leya 054-841-8367 or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net .
To register online visit www.limudeilottie.org .