[RBS] OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 17:18:29 IDT 2011

Here's the Overeaters Anonymous Preamble.  You're welcome to compare it to the costly 'diet' groups you're familiar with:"OA is a Fellowship of individuals who, through shared experience, strength & hope, are recovering from compulsive eating.  We welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively.  There are no dues or fees for members; we are self-supporting through our own contributions, neither soliciting nor accepting outside donations.  OA is not affiliated with any public or private organization, political movement, ideology or religious doctrine; we take no position on outside issues.  Our primary purpose is to abstain from compulsiveeating and to carry this message of recovery to those who still suffer."
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.

Statistics show that members of Overeaters Anonymous maintain their weight loss, whereas 'dieters' repeatedly fail on their diets and yo-yo in their weight.  Welcome home.  The Ramat Beit Shemesh English-speakers meeting meets every Sunday evening, 8:30 - 9:30 PM, at Nachal Refaim 38, in the building that houses Macabi kid.No need to phone first - just come on in!  But if you want more information, please phone Esther at 052-711-9502, or google us online. OA ~ the easier, softer way!