[RBS] Special Pre-Lag Ba'Omer Shiur

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Information info2 at btya.org
Tue May 17 21:32:17 IDT 2011

Join R' Rephael Sait's 9:00 PM shiur this THURSDAY NIGHT for a special
pre-Lag Ba'Omer edition:

Learn the famous gemara with Rabi Shimon Bar Yochai and his son in the cave,
and explain the connection to kovod shabbos and other details you might not
be familiar with.

Also the sources for the "medura," and why and what we are
celebrating/commemorating.

Perfect night for a "one-off" - we are happy to welcome old members !

Ma'ariv at 8:40, followed by the Rav's D'var Halacha, then the Shiur.

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.