[RBS] Lag B'omer Carnival in Sungardens Sun. 3-7PM

Shlomo Walfish shlomo at aishorchestra.com
Wed May 18 14:26:09 IDT 2011

Join the 1st

*Lag B'omer Carnival*
*in Sungardens*

*This Sun May 22nd*
*3:00PM-7:00PM*
*
*Inflatables*
*Music*
*Cotton Candy*
*Pop Corn*
*Slush*
*Games*
*
*Looking for something for your Kids to do Sun?*
*Come join us for the 1st Sungardens Carnival!*
*
*
*Nachal Alexander & ELAL will be closed to cars.*
*Please park outside.*
* *
1 ticket is 5NIS or 5 tickets for 20NIS
each ticket will give a child about 5 min per game/ride.

*Volunteers:*
We also would like to encourage anyone or family to make up their own home
made carnival game, like, knocking stacked bottles over with a ball, dunking
your head in a pot of water to grab a ball in your mouth race, or whatever
idea you may have.

If you think you may come please email us so we have a basic idea of how
much to order before sunday.

Please email all your ideas and questions to shlomo at aishorchestra.com

Thanks