[RBS] Fw: Saidels Bakery - SPECIAL this week on Rambam Bread -rbs

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Thu May 19 07:04:14 IDT 2011

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:25 PM
Subject: Saidels Bakery - SPECIAL this week on Rambam Bread

      Special offer this week - Rambam Bread only 16 NIS (sliced 17 NIS)
      (instead of the regular 21 NIS)

      Haven't heard about Rambam Bread (tm) yet?

      * Rambam Bread is packed with lots of good stuff. In just two slices
      you will have covered your daily requirements of Vitamins A, B1, B3, C
      and E, Omega-3, iron and dietary fibre. Just one sandwich a day! Just
      think of how much you could save in buying bottles of vitamin
      supplements.

      * Rambam Bread is made with organic whole wheat flour that we grind
      ourselves and natural sourdough yeast. Each loaf is hand made with
      loving care by an artisan baker and baked in an old fashioned,
      authentic brick oven.

      * Rambam Bread contains Medicinal Herbs recommended by the Rambam for their health giving qualities which aid in balancing the various
      systems in the body (cardiovascular, digestive etc.).

      * Rambam Bread is baked according to a special process described by
      the Rambam in his treatise "De Causis Accidentium" (Ma'amar haHachra'a
      in Hebrew). This special process reduces the gluten content in the
      bread. Thus a bread with exactly the same ingredients but not baked
      according to this special process would have more gluten in it than
      the Rambam Bread has. Rambam Bread also has a low glycemic index.

      * Rambam Bread is Kasher LeMehadrin under the supervision of the
      Karnei Shomron Rabbanut and all the ingredients are badatz.

      * Rambam Bread tastes out of this world and all the family loves it,
      regardless of age or health consciousness. It is common to find the
      kids actually fighting over who will get more (that's usually because
      the parents have finished most of it off before the kids get home :)

      To read more about this special bread -

      www.rambambread.com

      Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh. We have a pick-up point or we can DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

      Our pick-up point is at the Cohen Family, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building #6). Tel: 9920559 from from 14:30-16:30.

      To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

      Shabbat Shalom
      Les and Sheryl Saidel
      Saidels Bakery "baked with love"