[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for supermart.co.il

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Wed May 18 23:57:47 IDT 2011

Okay, Listers, here's an unsolicited recommendation for the new business
that has changed my life: www.supermart.co.il <http://www.supermart.co.il/>
. The website is very well-designed, very intuitive and well-stocked with
every item imaginable, including produce, frozen foods, dairy, diapers,
cleaning supplies, etc. It's a one-stop shop. The prices are extremely
reasonable-in most cases the prices were actually less than what I pay at
the local supermarkets. Delivery is free over 250 shekels, and is really
PROMPT. They have good sales, lots of American products, and most of all,
it's a pleasure doing my shopping from the comfort of my home. I feel like
they are providing a wonderful service to the community and it saves a lot
of time. Today I placed my second order and both times I was very pleased
with the customer service and the ease. Enjoy!

Take care,

Riva

Write on. Visit www.rivapomerantz.com!