[RBS] Stunning Arrangements at Incredible Edibles

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Thu May 19 11:20:47 IDT 2011

Incredible Edibles creates stunning arrangements of sweets, chocolates,
dried fruits and nuts for Shabbat and Smachot. Shalom zachor, bar mitzvah,
Kiddush, birthday.we will create a stunning platter or basket filled with
"incredible edibles" for you to present to your hosts or to the baal simcha.
We also have gifts and balloons for all occasions. Nuts, dried fruits,
sweets, and chocolates sold by the kilo as well. We are open any time by
appointment and on Fridays from 9-1:30. We are located down the block from
the Mercaz Mischari in RBS A- in the same parking lot as Brooklyn Bakery,
easy parking. You may also order by phone and we can deliver.  Tell your
friends and family in chutz la'aretz to order from our website
www.basketisrael.com <http://www.basketisrael.com/>  - you will BOTH get 10%
off your order. ( we deliver throughout Israel).

Rachel Fish

www.basketisrael.com <http://www.basketisrael.com/>

02-991-6205