[RBS] baby items for sale

Yaelle Moesch jacquidiane at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 09:33:48 IDT 2011

1. Shilav Brand Nursing Pillow for sale, used and it is in good condition
grey color, large size, asking 150 shekel (bought for 400 new)

2. Chicco transporter cot - can be placed on a stroller frame for going out, or used around the house for baby to sleep in as an extra bed. blue and cream color. lightly used, in excellent condition. perfect for babies 0-6 months. sells new for 330 shekel, asking 200 shekel.

I dont have pictures but feel free to email me if you have questions or want to come and have a look.

yaelle moesch
rbsA resident