[RBS] Job Opp: Marketing Position

Yosi yosi_613 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 13:06:04 IDT 2011

BS'D

Position: Marketing Associate
Location: Ramat Beit Shemesh A
Hours: FT American hours

Not Just a Job – A Career! If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking
for a great career opportunity, we encourage you to apply today!

Marketing Associate

We are looking to hire a responsible, ultra motivated, people person and
confident individual to join our growing team and work on the production and
marketing of our conferences. The primary focus will be on building and
maintaining a network of industry partners, bloggers and industry influencers,
as well as leverage email and social media tools to effectively promote our
conferences.

The candidate will be expected to show initiative, creativity, and have the
ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively in a team.
He/she must be an exceptionally gifted communicator/writer who thrives in a
fast-paced and demanding environment and keeps current with technology as it
relates to marketing.

Responsibilities include:
* Recruit , negotiate and coordinate with marketing partners to promote
conferences
* Create email and marketing copy
* Recommend commercially viable topics for our agendas that would make strong
conferences

* Identify, recruit leading Industry  speakers
* Perform market research for topic generation
* Promote conferences via social media channels
* Liaise with attendees, presenters and sponsors

Our ideal candidate will posses:
Excellent interpersonal skills
Strong investigative and analytical research skills
Polished and effective communication, writing, and presentation skills
Ability to think conceptually and distill complex information into clear,
actionable topics and ideas
Persuasive personality with the ability to close deals
Internet/tech Savvy (must know have a thorough knowledge of MS office)
Strong attention to detail
Excellent organizational skills
Must be a proactive and flexible thinker
BA/​BS in Journalism, Communications, or related field
Desire to take his/​her career to the next level

If you are that one special candidate, you will quickly become a key player on a
talented team at a high-energy conference company.
 DO NOT reply to this email!!!!
 TO APPLY:  E-Mail resume, cover letter, salary requirements to
avodawanted at gmail.com  and  reference job code RBS-MRK800

Thank you

Yosi

RBS A